Wednesday 7 August 2024

FTU Pumpkin Spice & All Things Nice


This kit contains 70 elements and 20 papers (Not all shown)
I really hope you enjoy it. You can get it by clicking below






.·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·.

Thank you Jules

.·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·.


Thank you Kittie


.·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·. .·:*¨♡¨*:·..·:*¨♡¨*:·.








24 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great kit my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thank you Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You are very welcome ♥ I am glad you like it♥

      Delete
  4. I wrote a tutorial using this gorgeous kit. I'm fairly new to writing tutorials lol. It's on our blog. https://artistictagpassions.blogspot.com/2024/08/pumpkin-spice-all-things-nice-ftu.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness xx it is amazing xx thank you so much Jules ♥ I will pop it up on my tutorials links page ♥

      Delete
    2. Thank you Emma! I had a lot of fun with it!

      Delete
    3. I am so glad and the tut is brilliant. I just finished it ♥

      Delete
  5. Thank you Emma, made a tag set for you on my blog https://3tzsdesignz.blogspot.com/2024/08/ftu-pumpkin-spice-and-all-things-nice.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you so much Shaz for the awesome tut and my tag and av ♥ I love them ♥

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for the gorgeous kit, Hun.💖
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete